Register your organisation or business in the Darebin Community Portal for free.
How do I register my details?
What happens at the next step?
- Choose which directory, category and sub-category your organisation should appear under.
- Enter your contact details for the entry (not published on the web), and Continue.
- Enter your organisation's details and Submit (published on the web).
What happens after I register?
- Once you have registered a Directory Owner needs to approve your registration.
- Once approved, you will be sent a username and password via email, which you need to enter on the Login page.
- Select to Edit your Contact Details from the Services Overview page.
- Enter your changes and Save.
- All changes are reviewed by a Directory Owner before they are published.
Who can add a new listing?
- Only Darebin located businesses, clubs, and organisations can be listed in the Business Directory and Sport & Recreation Directory.
- Organisations providing services to Northern Metro Melbourne will only be considered for the Community and Multicultural Directories.
- Artists located in Darebin and the Northern Metro region will be considered for the Arts Directory.
- Darebin includes the suburbs of:
- Alphington 3078
- Bundoora 3083
- Fairfield 3078
- Kingsbury 3083
- Northcote 3070
- Preston 3072
- Reservoir 3073
- Thornbury 3071
What if I don't fit the registration criteria?
Contact your Local Council and ask if they have a Business Directory or Community Directory you can advertise with.